Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I was disapointed were I lived and everthing.

When my family and I moved to Keizer, Or  I hated it.  I was like it sounds like a country town and I didn't  want to live here I had bagged my mom to move to Salem before I went into middle school, were all my friends are but she said no. I was furious and disappointed I didn't even want to give the school a chance. I hated the kids that lived in my block they were so mean to me, especially the boys. I would always try to ingore them and they would bother me it was like a nightmare. When I went to school it was the three day because I had skipped the first days of school. I was nervous my first day wasn't that bad but I was a very disappointed. I thought  I was going to be cool and fun but it was boring. I hated middle school.

No comments:

Post a Comment